For organizations looking to make a mark in today’s customer-centric digital business environment, streamlining the PIM and MDM process by using new-age tools has become an essential step on the route to ensure success.
A modern PIM solution can enable organizations to acquire, manage, and share product data across the enterprise and provide consistent, accurate, and timely information to systems, management, and partners.
What makes Stibo popular
Stibo, with its range of modern PIM capabilities, makes it possible for organizations to create and maintain accurate and timely product data across a complex array of attributes, relationships, records, and assets.
Here are 5 reasons Stibo is still a great PIM choice:
- It helps create a single, centralized version of the truth: Customers often spend a lot of time researching products online because product content across different platforms and catalogs are inconsistent. With so many stakeholders working in the manufacturing ecosystem, it is natural for partners, vendors, and suppliers to follow different sets of naming conventions, product quality standards, compliance levels, and more – which creates a lack of uniformity. The Stibo PIM enables organizations to create a single, centralized version of the truth for product data, so everyone in the value chain is on the same page.When the format and conventions are the same, it becomes easier for partners to share product content with others in the ecosystem – confidently and transparently. With a single, consistent view of master data across the enterprise, organizations are in a far better position to deliver operational efficiencies at various touchpoints and to boost business performance. Because the PIM solution connects various systems together, it eliminates data discrepancies and reduces the time taken for data maintenance while ensuring data timeliness and accuracy.
- It ensures the required level of compliance and governance: Today’s customers expect a lot more than just good quality products; they want the supporting content to be accurate, updated, and self-explanatory. To maintain consistency across the industry, regulations are constantly being updated, and organizations are required to ensure compliance. Stibo PIM goes beyond product information management; it is a platform that has been built for transparency, digital transformation, insight, and growth. By eliminating error-prone manual processes, Stibo PIM ensures compliance and governance and reduces the chances and impact of risk. It helps build and maintain high-quality data that ensures data and brand transparency. Such transparency helps build trust and fuels confidence and loyalty with distributor partners and customers. Since the solution provides best practices to manage and govern product data, it helps maintain compliance and integrity. Such governance not only improves customer satisfaction but also helps create a data-driven competitive advantage.
- It helps build engaging customer experiences: With so much product content available today, it is easy for customers to get submerged in the sea of data. However, when customers are trying to make critical purchasing decisions, it is important to provide them with an experience that is engaging and relevant. Stibo PIM optimizes performance and enhances customer experiences through the use of consistent and accurate data. By ensuring only accurate and relevant data is visible, it aids customers in their buying journey while increasing upsell/cross-sell opportunities. It helps drive personalized experiences to customers across all channels while improving efficiency, growth, and time to value for businesses. Since Stibo PIM links product content with the right data points, it helps organizations meet the demands of their global partners as well as local vendors and suppliers.
- It helps drive the right level of collaboration: As organizations get increasingly digital, mobile, e-commerce and other online channels are getting more and more disrupted. Communicating accurate and consistent product content with suppliers, vendors, and partners in an omnichannel landscape is tough. Stibo PIM offers the capabilities today’s enterprises need to overcome the scale and complexity that digital channels create. By providing a single repository of data and eliminating barriers internally, and with partners, it helps fuel the right level of collaboration required to conduct business. As enterprises look to exploit digital technologies, Stibo offers a unified platform that makes it easy for different stakeholders to communicate with each other as well as get the information they need about products. The solution’s focused product road map aligns with the direction of the market and provides the required level of support to meet the unique needs of retailers, distributors, CPG firms, and manufacturers.
- It accelerates time-to-market: In today’s competitive business environment, organizations that are able to reach customers the fastest stand a better chance of success. Faster time-to-market has become imperative. Stibo PIM enables businesses to meet customer demands quickly and efficiently. Using automated workflows, the solution helps launch and onboard new, on-trend products faster, so organizations can rapidly deploy new functionalities and meet market demands. Because the solution can scale over time, Sitbo PIM enables to keep pace with the demands of faster time-to-market. Businesses can start small and enjoy scalability as the volume of their products increase. They can integrate data from various systems and efficiently handle product attributes, publish information to necessary channels, and deliver consistent product content to meet the demands of customers.
Improve customer experience and trust
As organizations struggle to capture, store, maintain, and process humongous amounts of product data, Stibo allows them to have a single, trusted view of content across all channels. Such consistency and governance not only helps accelerate time-to-market but also improves customer experience and trust.